Key features of the report
Every month an Excel file including:
- New patents applications.
- Patent newly granted.
- Patents expired or abandoned.
- Transfer of IP rights (re-assignment, licensing)
- Patent litigation and opposition.
- Patents categorized by supply chain position (electrolyte, electrode, cell, pack and system), types of electrolyte (polymer, inorganic/polymer, inorganic) and inorganic electrolyte materials
Every quarter a report including:
- Key fact & figures of the quarter.
- IP players and technologies.
Access to IP analyst for 100h a year:
- Q&A session and open discussion with our IP analysts
- Requesting for patent search on company or technology.
Objectives of the report
- Track your competitors, partners or clients
- Identify newcomers to your technology field
- Early detect opportunities and risks for your business strategy
- Be ahead of technology trends
- Identify emerging research areas and cutting-edge technology developments
- Mitigate patent infringement risks
- Take advantage of free technologies
Table of content
Title: Solid-State Batteries – Patent Monitoring Service
Key fact of the quarter
Main IP players
Main patent litigations
Access to IP analysts